VILLANUEVA FAMILY, located at North York, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Housekeeping aide who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Term or contractFull time.
Employer Name: VILLANUEVA FAMILY
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.50 hourly
Job type: Term or contractFull time
Job location: North York, ON
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The competitor can sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The contestant should dust furniture frequently, which helps to renew its shine.
- To finish cleaning tasks quickly, the applicant should vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- Job seekers will make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must stock a linen closet.
- The competitor can clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The competitor can pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The aspirant should wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- The aspirant should clean changing rooms and showers.
- The employee should be able to work in the employer’s/client’s home, the capability of the employees to work at varied site locations, and the specific period of progression is the annual review.
- The candidate should work in staff accommodation that offers live-in accommodation when an employer provides a housing offer to its employees.
- The aspirant must work in staff accommodation that offers live-in accommodation when an employer provides a housing offer to its employees.
- The aspirant must work in a room and board provided dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusion and well-being where our staff members thrive.
- The contestant should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The applicant should work in a private residence, office, or work area only open to the public in the ordinary course of business if by individual invitation.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employer pays the aspirant travel expenses when traveling on work-related activities away from their usual place of work.
- The employee can use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: