Motel Leo Ltd situated in 10021 Route 144 suite 1, St. André, NB, E3Y 3H5, is seeking applications for the job position of Housekeeping supervisor who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Motel Leo Ltd
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $23.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 10021 Route 144 suite 1, St. André, NB, E3Y 3H5
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff.
- The applicant must supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- Job seekers will inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
- The competitor can recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
- The aspirant should assist cleaners in performing duties.
- The aspirant should co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- The aspirant should establish work schedules.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The candidate should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: