Rectran Inc based in 1223 kennedy Rd, Scarborough, ON, M1P 4Y1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Information systems manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Rectran Inc
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $56.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 1223 kennedy Rd, Scarborough, ON, M1P 4Y1
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The Job applicant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- Job seekers will establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems.
- The candidate should authorize the development of specifications for products or services.
- Job seekers will recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The applicant must assign, coordinate and review projects and programs.
- The competitor can plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate can consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support to the customers after they’ve purchased your product.
- Aspirants must have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: