Systems Plus Inc., located at St. Catharines, ON. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Journeyman/woman construction electrician. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employmentPart time. The timings of shifts may be Day, On Call, Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Systems Plus Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $34.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Part time
Shift: Day, On Call, Flexible Hours
Job location: St. Catharines, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant must have other trades certificates or diplomas to help potential employers understand more about candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The contestant should have professionalism in customer service displaying a courteous, helpful attitude at all times when interacting with customers.
- Job seekers will order stock.
- The candidate must organize and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should work in construction trades and crafts, including bricklaying, stonemasonry, carpentry, joinery, demolition, electrical work, painting and decorating, plumbing, scaffolding, steeple jacking, and wall and floor work.
- The contestant should work in service, the setting, social aspects, and physical conditions in which an individual performs their job.
- The aspirant must have repair work, restoring something damaged, deteriorated, or broken to good condition.
- The candidate should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The candidate should work in maintenance, fixing and maintaining machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings.
- The applicant should work in a commercial that results in a workplace full of highly competent, respectful, mature, and accountable employees working towards a common goal.
- The applicant should work in residential any work performed on one, two, and three-family dwellings.
- The contestant should be able to work in installation to describe large-scale, mixed-media constructions, often designed for a specific place or a temporary period.
- The applicant should work in the troubleshooting/diagnostic process of identifying the cause of a problem, while troubleshooting is finding a solution.
- The contestant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications