1316619 B.C. Ltd based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Shift.
Employer Name: 1316619 B.C. Ltd
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $17.25 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Abbotsford, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should be trained in a specific area.
- The employee should follow proper cleaning directions to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clear the essential items from the table first, and work your way down to the minor things.
- The aspirant should place dishes in the storage area.
- The applicant should use portion and wrapped foods to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling.
- The competitor can take customers’ orders.
- The applicant must remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- The aspirant should sharpen kitchen knives.
- The aspirant should sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: