8663297 CANADA INC, located at Cornwall, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Kitchen helper who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: 8663297 CANADA INC
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $22.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Cornwall, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The competitor can bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables.
- The contestant should carry and replace linen that requires maintenance, storage, and laundering to be done properly so that its life is.
- The job seeker should clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units for sterilization or disinfection.
- The employee should follow proper cleaning directions to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clear the essential items from the table first, and work your way down to the minor things.
- The competitor can load bus pans and trays.
- The candidate must operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- Job seekers will place dishes in the storage area.
- The applicant must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The job seeker should sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; the best techniques for sanitizing your words when cleaning them.
- The applicant must scour pots and pans.
- The competitor can keep records of the quantities of food used.
- The Job applicant must know about properly packaging food for packaged take-out food; the better your packaging job, the better your food will be received.
- The applicant should use portion and wrapped foods to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling.
- The competitor can prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- The competitor can serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The aspirant should stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate must take customers’ orders.
- The aspirant should use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
- The competitor can clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The aspirant should handle and store cleaning products to secure cleaning chemicals in a safety cabinet away from food preparation and to reduce the risk of harm.
- The job seeker should receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas to ensure safe and high-quality food.
- The competitor can remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- The candidate must sharpen kitchen knives.
- Job seekers will sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The candidate must wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The applicant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The applicant should have a positive attitude that will bring an optimistic, can-do approach to their tasks and responsibilities.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Apply in person:
933 MARLBOROUGH ST N
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Apply by phone:
- Job reference number