THE JOINT PIZZERIA AND DELI LTD, located at Victoria, BC. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Kitchen helper. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: THE JOINT PIZZERIA AND DELI LTD
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Job location: Victoria, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should be trained in a specific area.
- The Job applicant must know about properly packaging food for packaged take-out food; the better your packaging job, the better your food will be received.
- Job seekers will clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The job seeker should receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas to ensure safe and high-quality food.
- The applicant must remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- The candidate must wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
- The applicant should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The aspirant must have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The contestant should have a positive attitude that will bring an optimistic, can-do approach to their tasks and responsibilities.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: