Food Addicts, located at Regina, SK, is currently looking for applications for the role of Kitchen helper who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Food Addicts
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $14.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Regina, SK
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor must be trained in a specific area.
- The applicant must bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables.
- The aspirant should operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- The applicant should use portion and wrapped foods to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling.
- The aspirant should prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- Job seekers will stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The competitor can wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: