SB GARDENING & LANDSCAPING SERVICES is located at Delta, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Landscape worker. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: SB GARDENING & LANDSCAPING SERVICES
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Delta, BC
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should be trained in a specific area.
- The aspirant should assist with landscape construction.
- The contestant should weed, prune and trim trees and plants helps maintain a more even shape and removes the small fan leaves that can block light from reaching the buds.
- The competitor can cut grass.
- The applicant must rake and collect refuse.
- Job seekers will cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- Job seekers will lay sod or seed.
- Job seekers will plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees.
- The applicant must apply fertilizers.
- The aspirant should water and tend to plants, lawns, and gardens.
- The competitor can operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The aspirant ability to work in a walking position improves work performance.
- The Job applicant should work in bending, crouching, and kneeling position
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: