AB LIQUOR OUTLET LTD., located at 826 68 ST NE, Calgary, AB, T2A 6X7, is currently looking for applications for the role of Liquor store supervisor who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: AB LIQUOR OUTLET LTD.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $21.89 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 826 68 ST NE, Calgary, AB, T2A 6X7
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can assign sales workers to duties.
- The candidate must order merchandise.
- The applicant must authorize the return of merchandise.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The competitor can sell merchandise.
- The candidate must prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Job seekers will organize and maintain inventory.
- Job seekers will resolve problems, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
826 68 ST NE