10002730 MANITOBA INC. situated in 191 PHOENIX WAY, Winnipeg, MB, R2V 5B3, is seeking applications for the job position of Long haul truck driver who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: 10002730 MANITOBA INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $23.95 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 191 PHOENIX WAY, Winnipeg, MB, R2V 5B3
- The applicant should speak English well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should be trained in a specific area.
- Job seekers should drive as part of a two-person team, or convoy makes, increasing their operation’s efficiency.
- The employee operates and drives straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials to transport goods and materials.
- The contestant should be able to oversee the vehicle’s condition and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment to Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Job seekers will perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- The applicant must receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The aspirant should record cargo information, service hours, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
- The applicant must tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The applicant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The candidate should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The employee should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Apply in person:
191 PHOENIX WAY
Between 10:00 AM and 09:30 PM