COMFORT INN & SUITES KINCARDINE situated in Kincardine, ON, is seeking applications for the job position of Maintenance person – building who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: COMFORT INN & SUITES KINCARDINE
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Kincardine, ON
- The applicant should speak English well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The competitor can operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other refuse.
- The aspirant should empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The applicant must wash windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- Job seekers will make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems and contact tradespersons for significant repairs.
- The candidate must contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment.
- The competitor can perform minor repairs on appliances.
- The candidate must Perform safety and security checks.
- The competitor can move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- The applicant must perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidate must clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- The aspirant should clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas.
- The competitor can coordinate, assign and review work.
- The candidate should work in a hotel, motel, or resort with additional sports and leisure facilities framed in a natural environment that attracts visitors beyond the room.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The contestant should work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant must follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, which is essential to healthy and safe work.
- The applicant must handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: