International Liquor Ltd., located at Calgary, AB. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Marketing co-ordinator. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning.
Employer Name: International Liquor Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $39.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The contestant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The contestant should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can act as a spokesperson for an organization.
- The candidate should be able to advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- The aspirant should coordinate special publicity events and promotions.
- The candidate should conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- The applicant must develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising, and information purposes.
- The aspirant should initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- The applicant should work in business, the setting, social aspects, and physical conditions in which an individual performs their job.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may be willing to travel cross-border to sell products to customers beyond your nation’s geographical boundaries.
- The Job seeker should be willing to travel regularly; at least some travel is required for the position.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: