BDS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mechanic’s helper – automotive who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning.
Employer Name: BDS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR LTD
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The aspirant must be trained in a specific area.
- The applicant must move tools, equipment, and other materials.
- The contestant should hold stakes during surveying activities to identify the location of the designed improvements.
- Job seekers will signal safety procedures to other workers and the general public.
- The candidate must perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed.
- The job seeker should clean machines and immediate work areas, keep work areas neat and orderly, maintaining halls and floors free of slip and trip hazards, and remove waste materials and other fire hazards from work areas.
- The aspirant should work in the shop; working in the retail industry involves interacting with people to provide excellent customer service, information about products and services, and handling and resolving complaints.
- The Job seeker should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The competitor should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The Job applicant should work in bending, crouching, and kneeling position
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: