Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres based in Wallaceburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Medical receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. It will be a Term or contract (ending: 2025-01-01)Full time.
Employer Name: Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $21.58 to $23.36 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Term or contract (ending: 2025-01-01)Full time
Job location: Wallaceburg, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The applicant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to qualify.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The applicant should provide essential information to clients, and the public helps businesses develop trust with their clients and articulate needs, expectations and any challenges.
- The aspirant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The competitor can send invoices.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties, such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- Job seekers should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The competitor can provide customer service.
- The Job seeker should work in a healthcare institution, facility, or clinic that provides health care.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter