Blossom Nails & Massage Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail salon manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day.
Employer Name: Blossom Nails & Massage Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.75 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant must have other trades certificates or diplomas to help potential employers understand more about candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- The candidate should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will establish or implement policies and procedures for staff.
- Job seekers will plan and control the budget and inventory.
- Job seekers should manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies.
- The aspirant should hire, train, and supervise staff.
- The contestant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The applicant must plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate must perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- The applicant should work in a beauty shop or aesthetic service performing skin care treatments and chemical procedures such as skin peels, hair removal, and waxing.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed