2540469 Ontario Inc. based in Belleville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nurse aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: 2540469 Ontario Inc.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $22.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Belleville, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must supply an empty bedpan.
- The aspirant should take the patient’s blood pressure, temperature and pulse.
- The applicant must serve meal trays and feed patients.
- The competitor can weigh, lift, turn and position patients.
- The aspirant should deliver messages, reports, requisitions, and specimens between departments.
- The aspirant should make beds and maintain patients’ rooms.
- The aspirant should supervise patients’ exercise routines.
- Job seekers will administer suppositories, colonic irrigations and enemas.
- The candidate should maintain an inventory of supplies.
- The competitor can bathe, dress and groom patients.
- The aspirant should assist with setting up and maintaining traction equipment, cleaning or sterilizing equipment, maintaining and repairing equipment, and assembling, setting up, and operating job-related equipment.
- The competitor can transport patients in wheelchairs or stretchers.
- The applicant must answer call signals.
- The aspirant should collect specimens.
- The candidate should prepare patients for surgery by washing, shaving and sterilizing operative areas.
- The competitor can accompany patients outside recreational activities and perform other patient care and comfort duties.
- The competitor can administer first aid in emergencies.
- The contestant should work in a nursing home/home for the aged or people who don’t need to be in a hospital but can’t be cared for at home.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The Job applicant must follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, which is essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: