NGC Transport Inc., located at Brampton, ON. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Office administrative assistant. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Morning.
Employer Name: NGC Transport Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $24.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The applicant should record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences that help stakeholders quickly understand the purpose and outcomes of a session.
- The applicant must determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The contestant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The aspirant should answer electronic enquiries.
- The aspirant should compile data, statistics and other information.
- The aspirant should order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- The candidate must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The applicant must open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate must set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The applicant must type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The competitor should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: