J S TOWING is located at 827031 Township Rd 8, Drumbo, ON, N0J 1G0. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Office administrator. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: J S TOWING
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 827031 Township Rd 8, Drumbo, ON, N0J 1G0
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The employee must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Job seekers should be able to delegate work to office support staff to accomplish the organisation’s mission and goals.
- The aspirant should establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The candidate should carry out administrative activities of an establishment.
- The candidate must administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate must coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The applicant must assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The aspirant should assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- The candidate must oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The competitor should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: