S&S General Contractors is located at Mississauga, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Office administrator. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day.
Employer Name: S&S General Contractors
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $28.50 to $30.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The competitor can review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- The competitor can establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The aspirant should carry out administrative activities of an establishment.
- The competitor can administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate must coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The candidate must Assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate must assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- The applicant must oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- The candidate must plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- The candidate should resolve conflict situations.
- Job seekers will oversee payroll administration.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply: