Van Gogh Designs Furniture Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Van Gogh Designs Furniture Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- The contestant should be able to delegate work to office support staff to accomplish the organisation’s mission and goals.
- The candidate must establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The competitor can carry out the administrative activities of an establishment.
- The candidate must coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The applicant must assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The aspirant should assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- The applicant must oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- The aspirant should train staff.
- The candidate should work in the private sector in any office or work area that is not open to the public in the ordinary course of business except by individual invitation.
- The applicant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The aspirant should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The competitor should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter