Purdy Homes Ltd situated in Abbotsford, BC, is seeking applications for the job position of Office administrator who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Evening, Morning.
Employer Name: Purdy Homes Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $28.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Morning
Job location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The applicant must review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- The competitor should be able to delegate work to office support staff to accomplish the organisation’s mission and goals.
- The candidate must establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The candidate should carry out administrative activities of an establishment.
- The aspirant should administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The aspirant should coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The candidate must Assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The aspirant should assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- The aspirant should oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The competitor should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employer pays the candidate travel expenses when traveling on work-related activities away from their usual place of work.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant must handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
Apply by phone: