Skyline Valet 2018 Inc. is located at Burnaby, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Office administrator. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Morning.
Employer Name: Skyline Valet 2018 Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning
Job location: Burnaby, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The employee must have a minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years to become suitable for the job.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- The contestant should be able to delegate work to office support staff to accomplish the organisation’s mission and goals.
- The aspirant should establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The competitor can carry out the administrative activities of an establishment.
- The competitor can administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The competitor can coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The aspirant should Assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The aspirant should assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- The aspirant should oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- The aspirant should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: