Aerosports Parks, located at 2679 Bristol Circle, Unit 2&3, Oakville, ON, L6H 6Z8. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Office administrator. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The timings of shifts may be To be determined.
Employer Name: Aerosports Parks
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: To be determined
Job location: 2679 Bristol Circle, Unit 2&3, Oakville, ON, L6H 6Z8
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- The competitor should be able to delegate work to office support staff to accomplish the organisation’s mission and goals.
- The applicant must establish work priorities and ensure procedures and deadlines are followed.
- The candidate should carry out administrative activities of an establishment.
- The competitor can administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The competitor can coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- The aspirant should Assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The applicant must assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Job seekers will oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- The aspirant should train staff.
- The competitor can plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- The candidate should resolve conflict situations.
- The aspirant should oversee payroll administration.
- The aspirant must work in the private sector in any office or work area that is not open to the public in the ordinary course of business except by individual invitation.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The applicant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: