Aerosports Parks situated in 2679 Bristol Circle, Unit 2&3, Oakville, ON, L6H 6Z8, is seeking applications for the job position of Office supervisor who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The To be determined schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Aerosports Parks
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $30.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: To be determined
Job location: 2679 Bristol Circle, Unit 2&3, Oakville, ON, L6H 6Z8
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The candidate must ensure the smooth operation of equipment.
- Job seekers will resolve work-related problems.
- The applicant must coordinate, assign and review work.
- Job seekers will establish work schedules and procedures
- The aspirant should requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- The competitor can arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- The competitor should coordinate activities with other work units, or departments helps to ensure that tasks are completed on time, resources are allocated efficiently, and communication is clear and consistent.
- The candidate can consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support to the customers after they’ve purchased your product.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: