Medicine Shoppe 148, located at Unit 9-31205 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5E5. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Pharmacy technical assistant. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Medicine Shoppe 148
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $24.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Job location: Unit 9-31205 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5E5
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should bill third-party insurers.
- The competitor can ensure the prescription information is accurate, enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients.
- The candidate must maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products.
- Job seekers will order supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can maintain supplies.
- Job seekers will maintain prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate must organize and maintain inventory.
- The Job seeker should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- The candidate should be able to work in a pharmacy or drugstore within a chemist’s or drugstore, or within a supermarket or other business, where you can get prescription drugs.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: