SOLO ITALIA FINE PASTA INC., located at Ogema, SK. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Production labourer – food processing. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Term or contractFull time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: SOLO ITALIA FINE PASTA INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $18.00 hourly
Job type: Term or contractFull time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Ogema, SK
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The competitor will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The contestant should have food safety/handling skills must do to food to keep food safe.
- The aspirant should measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The applicant must manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
- The aspirant should feed and unload processing machines
- Job seekers will check products and packaging for fundamental quality defects.
- The employee should clean machines and immediate work areas, keep work areas neat and orderly, maintaining halls and floors free of slip and trip hazards, and remove waste materials and other fire hazards from work areas.
- The employee should create new recipes and present them in an exciting way that catches the eye.
- The contestant should work in bakery retail or commercial bakeries (manufacturing facilities), grocery or wholesale club stores, and restaurants.
- The candidate’s hand luggage can weigh up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The contestant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The employee with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The Job applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: