2493389 Alberta Ltd situated in 15 ,2016 sherwood drive, Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 3X3, is seeking applications for the job position of Receptionist who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning.
Employer Name: 2493389 Alberta Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.10 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Job location: 15 ,2016 sherwood drive, Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 3X3
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The employee must have a minimum qualification of college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than one year to become suitable for the job.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The contestant should provide essential information to clients, and the public helps businesses develop trust with their clients and articulate needs, expectations and any challenges.
- The candidate should obtain and process the information required to provide services identifies internal processes necessary to provide and support the service.
- The competitor can order office supplies.
- The aspirant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The aspirant should receive and issue payments.
- The contestant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The aspirant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The employee should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: