Tax 2000 is located at Charlottetown, PE. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Receptionist. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Seasonal employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day.
Employer Name: Tax 2000
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $15.50 to $17.50 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Seasonal employment – Full time
Job location: Charlottetown, PE
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become suitable for the job.
- The aspirant must be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should provide essential information to clients, and the public helps businesses develop trust with their clients and articulate needs, expectations and any challenges.
- The contestant should obtain and process the information required to provide services identifies internal processes necessary to provide and support the service.
- The aspirant should operate a switchboard or telephone system.
- Job seekers will record and relay information.
- The applicant must receive and issue payments.
- The competitor can perform clerical duties, such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The competitor should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- Job seekers will receive payments from customers.
- The candidate must prepare tax returns.
- Job seekers should perform reception and clerical duties.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter