WestSquare Immigration Services Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: WestSquare Immigration Services Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- Job seekers will greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should provide essential information to clients, and the public helps businesses develop trust with their clients and articulate needs, expectations and any challenges.
- The contestant should obtain and process the information required to provide services identifies internal processes necessary to provide and support the service.
- The aspirant should operate a switchboard or telephone system.
- Job seekers will order office supplies.
- The candidate must record and relay information.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- Job seekers will send invoices.
- The applicant must maintain work records and logs
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- Job seekers will perform clerical duties, such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The applicant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The employee should work in the private sector in any office or work area that is not open to the public in the ordinary course of business except by individual invitation.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The competitor should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- Job seekers should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
9488 51 Ave NW suite 316