KIDTOPIA CHILD CARE CENTRE INC., located at Mississauga, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Registered early childhood educator (RECE) who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: KIDTOPIA CHILD CARE CENTRE INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $23.25 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The Job applicant must have a minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years to become suitable for the job.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children for fostering mental and physical development.
- Job seekers will order supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can support early childhood educators in programs promoting children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development.
- The competitor can assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
- The applicant must engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts.
- The candidate must provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
- The aspirant should observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The competitor can submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate must discuss the progress and problems of children at staff meetings.
- Job seekers will assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- The aspirant should attend staff meetings to discuss the progress and problems of children.
- The applicant must establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate other early childhood educators’ and assistants’ activities.
- The contestant should work in a child care center, day nursery, or crèches, probably the most formal childcare setting.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have good interpersonal awareness skills to interact with others effectively.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The applicant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: