JP Ecobuilders Construction & Renovations Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Residential construction supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning.
Employer Name: JP Ecobuilders Construction & Renovations Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $37.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The employee should be able to prepare production and other reports; it tracks and optimize product quality and manage all associated production costs efficiently.
- The competitor should supervise workers and projects to ensure deadlines are managed and met.
- The candidate must coordinate and schedule activities.
- The competitor can oversee apprenticeship training.
- The candidate must train or arrange for training.
- The candidate must Estimate costs and materials.
- The applicant must set up equipment.
- The aspirant must know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The competitor can requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- The applicant must resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
- The applicant must train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
10988 130A Street