Domino’s Pizza situated in 4083 Shelbourne St, Victoria, BC, V8N 5Y1, is seeking applications for the job position of Restaurant assistant manager who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Domino’s Pizza
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 4083 Shelbourne St, Victoria, BC, V8N 5Y1
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The job seeker should determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures for producing safe food.
- The candidate must ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate must negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities.
- The candidate must set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- The aspirant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can provide customer service.
- The candidate must recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
4083 Shelbourne St