Palermo Cucina, located at North Vancouver, BC, is currently looking for applications for the role of Restaurant manager who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Palermo Cucina
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $26.80 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: North Vancouver, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The aspirant should determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures for producing safe food.
- The competitor can cost products and services.
- Job seekers will monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- The aspirant should ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- The competitor can negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- The candidate must negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities.
- The competitor can develop, implement and analyze budgets.
- The candidate must set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- The job seeker should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- The aspirant should recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant should be handling heady loads safely.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The employee should handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: