Pizza Hut based in Embrun, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Pizza Hut
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $23.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
Job location: Embrun, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The contestant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The aspirant must be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The contestant should determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures for producing safe food.
- The competitor can ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate must develop, implement and analyze budgets.
- The competitor can set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- The contestant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can provide customer service.
- Job seekers will recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The aspirant must have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The Job applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: