Nanton Gas Plus based in Nanton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail salesperson who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Nanton Gas Plus
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Nanton, AB
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must operate the cash register.
- The contestant should operate computerized inventory record-keeping and re-ordering systems that enables a company to monitor inventory levels in real-time throughout the day.
- The applicant must provide advice about merchandise.
- The aspirant should assist in the display of merchandise.
- Job seekers will use estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Job seekers will maintain sales records for inventory control
- The competitor can prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- Job seekers will advertise and promote products, sales or services.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: