Bestway Food Market situated in 553 William Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3A 0J7, is seeking applications for the job position of Retail store supervisor who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The assigned Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Bestway Food Market
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $24.20 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 553 William Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3A 0J7
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must assign sales workers to duties.
- The contestant should hire and train or arrange staff training; knowing how to train new employees effectively means happier employees and better retention rates.
- The candidate must order merchandise.
- Job seekers will authorize the return of merchandise.
- Job seekers will establish work schedules.
- Job seekers will prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The aspirant should organize and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should resolve problems, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- Job seekers will supervise staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.).
- The aspirant must work in a retail business, purchase goods from a manufacturer or a wholesaler and sell these goods to consumers in small quantities.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The contestant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
553 William Ave