Mobile Market based in 401 Coopers Bvld SW, Airdrie, AB, T4B 4J3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Mobile Market
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 401 Coopers Bvld SW, Airdrie, AB, T4B 4J3
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The applicant must assign sales workers to duties.
- The employee should hire and train or arrange staff training; knowing how to train new employees effectively means happier employees and better retention rates.
- The competitor can order merchandise.
- The competitor can authorize the return of merchandise.
- Job seekers will establish work schedules.
- The competitor can sell merchandise.
- Job seekers will prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Job seekers will organize and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should resolve problems, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Job seekers will supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- The contestant should work in a retail business, purchase goods from a manufacturer or a wholesaler and sell these goods to consumers in small quantities.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The applicant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: