One World Furniture Ltd. based in Trenton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift timings include Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: One World Furniture Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Flexible Hours
Job location: Trenton, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can assign sales workers to duties.
- The aspirant should hire and train or arrange staff training; knowing how to train new employees effectively means happier employees and better retention rates.
- The aspirant should order merchandise.
- The applicant must authorize the return of merchandise.
- The applicant must establish work schedules.
- The aspirant should sell merchandise.
- The applicant must prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Job seekers will organize and maintain inventory.
- Job seekers will resolve problems, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The competitor can supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- The Job seeker should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- The contestant should work in a retail business, purchase goods from a manufacturer or a wholesaler and sell these goods to consumers in small quantities.
- The contestant should have an on-site customer service system where employees work in an office or business.
- The candidate should be willing to relocate whether the candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The contestant should use their vehicle; the employer reimburses your vehicle costs for their utilization.
- The applicant should have a Vehicle supplied by the employer as a taxable perk if the latter’s salary is more.
- The applicant should be willing to travel cross-border to sell products to customers beyond your nation’s geographical boundaries.
- The aspirant should be willing to travel regularly; at least some travel is required for the position.
- The employee should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
- The lack of Public transportation for aspirants to reach the office is a significant hurdle for companies to resume regular office routines.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- The applicant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The aspirant ability to work in a walking position improves work performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed