Swift Fun Park situated in Swift Current, SK, is seeking applications for the job position of Sales supervisor – retail who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Weekend.
Employer Name: Swift Fun Park
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend
Job location: Swift Current, SK
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should assign sales workers to duties.
- The applicant should hire and train or arrange staff training; knowing how to train new employees effectively means happier employees and better retention rates.
- Job seekers will establish work schedules.
- The candidate must sell merchandise.
- The candidate must prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The applicant must organize and maintain inventory.
- The candidate must resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The competitor can supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- The candidate must supervise staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.).
- The applicant should work in a rural area; most people live or work on farms or ranches. Hamlets, villages, towns, and other small settlements are in or surrounded by rural areas.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter