LITTLE DONKEY FOOD & DRINK LTD. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: LITTLE DONKEY FOOD & DRINK LTD.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Langley, BC
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The contestant should be trained in a specific area.
- The employee should present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, traveller’s cheques or room billings so that customers can pay with them.
- The contestant should describe menu items, including daily specials for customers, to attract more customers and get inspired by our food menu description examples.
- The applicant must advise on menu selections.
- Job seekers will balance cash and record sales.
- The applicant should follow proper cleaning directions to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clear the essential items from the table first, and work your way down to the minor things.
- Job seekers will greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
- The applicant must terve food and beverages.
- The candidate must take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- The candidate should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: