A&W Broadway & Cambie, located at 467 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1R4. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: A&W Broadway & Cambie
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 467 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1R4
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The contestant should know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The contestant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The aspirant train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The candidate must ensure food service and quality control.
- The competitor can maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The employee should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The aspirant should supervise and check the assembly of trays.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: