McDonalds Restaurants, located at 1555 Banks Rd, Kelowna, BC, V1X 7Y8. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: McDonalds Restaurants
No. of vacancies: 5 vacancies
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 1555 Banks Rd, Kelowna, BC, V1X 7Y8
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The applicant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The employee should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The aspirant should ensure food service and quality control.
- The job seeker should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The applicant should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The competitor can supervise and check the assembly of trays.
- Job seekers will establish work schedules.
- The applicant should have an on-site customer service system where employees work in an office or business location.
- The candidate should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
1555 Banks Rd
Apply in person:
1555 Banks Rd
Between 08:00 a.m. and 06:00 p.m.
Apply by phone: