South Park Driving School Inc. is located at St. John’s, NL. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Software developer. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: South Park Driving School Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $25.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: St. John’s, NL
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The employee must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The candidate should write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- The job seeker should maintain existing computer programs by modifying, writing, modifying, integrating and testing software code.
- The competitor can identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- The aspirant should prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on software status, operation, and maintenance.
- The candidate must assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The applicant assists in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- The competitor can research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- The aspirant should write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The competitor can consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support to the customers after they’ve purchased your product.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by phone:
- Job reference number