GLENTECH WEB DESIGNERS based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Morning.
Employer Name: GLENTECH WEB DESIGNERS
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $45.10 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Morning
Job location: Hamilton, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The employee must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- The competitor can identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- The aspirant should prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on software status, operation, and maintenance.
- The candidate must assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The aspirant should assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- The aspirant should research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Job seekers will write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: