Trustedsavvy Corp. is located at 10060 Jasper Ave Tower 1, Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Software engineer. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The Flexible Hours schedule incorporates shift timings. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Trustedsavvy Corp.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $72,000 annually
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Flexible Hours
Job location: 10060 Jasper Ave Tower 1, Edmonton, AB, T5J 3R8
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should collect and document user requirements and develop logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate should research, evaluate, and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems.
- The applicant must develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
- The competitor can plan, design, and coordinate computer-based systems’ development, installation, integration, and operation.
- The competitor can assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software.
- Job seekers should lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in developing software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- The contestant should work as a computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler, and retailers make a living selling the latest laptops, desktops, upgrades and gadgets by purchasing products at wholesale prices and selling them to consumers at a higher cost.
- The Job seeker should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: