HGC Management Inc. situated in Sudbury, ON, is seeking applications for the job position of Sorter – recyclable materials who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning.
Employer Name: HGC Management Inc.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Early Morning
Job location: Sudbury, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The contestant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employee should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
- The contestant should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The contestant can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
- Job reference number