Salon Italia Ltd, located at 3 Station Road, Thompson, MB, R8N 0N3, is currently looking for applications for the role of Spa receptionist who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning, 09:00 to 18:30.
Employer Name: Salon Italia Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning, 09:00 to 18:30
Job location: 3 Station Road, Thompson, MB, R8N 0N3
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The candidate must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The aspirant should provide essential information to clients, and the public helps businesses develop trust with their clients and articulate needs, expectations and any challenges.
- The aspirant should obtain and process the information required to provide services identifies internal processes necessary to provide and support the service.
- The applicant must operate a switchboard or telephone system.
- The aspirant should record and relay information.
- The job seeker should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- The aspirant should maintain work records and logs
- The applicant must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties, such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The contestant should answer the telephone and relay calls and messages to help people make calls without speaking or listening.
- The candidate should calculate billing charges.
- Job seekers will monitor mobile radio or telephone to capture and monitor VoIP, digital or analog phone, or radio communications.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The aspirant must have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
3 Station Road
Apply by fax:
Apply in person:
3 Station Road
Between 02:00 AM and 06:30 PM
Apply by phone:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter