JB CULINARY SERVICES is located at 3191 Thunderbird Crescent suite 106, Burnaby, BC, V5A 3G1. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Specialist chef. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The timings of shifts may be Shift.
Employer Name: JB CULINARY SERVICES
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $25.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 3191 Thunderbird Crescent suite 106, Burnaby, BC, V5A 3G1
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant must have a minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years to become suitable for the job.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory.
- The applicant should analyze operating costs and other data for analyzing a company’s operational performance.
- The candidate must supervise the activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers.
- The job seeker should create new recipes and present them in an exciting way that catches the eye.
- The applicant must instruct cooks in preparing, cooking, garnishing and presenting food.
- Job seekers will prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events like banquets.
- The candidate must supervise cooks and other kitchen staff.
- Job seekers will prepare and cook meals or speciality foods.
- The applicant must requisition of food and kitchen supplies
- The aspirant should prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances and allow customers to filter out foods by their allergy.
- The aspirant should work in decoration delivery, banquet arrangement, table setup, and menu design and preparation in a catering firm.
- The competitor should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter