Pawan Kumar Professional Real Estate Corporation is located at Mississauga, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Staffing coordinator. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Pawan Kumar Professional Real Estate Corporation
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $32.48 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The applicant must have a minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years to become suitable for the job.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should identify current and prospective staffing requirements.
- The applicant must prepare and post notices and advertisements.
- The applicant must collect and screen applicants.
- The competitor can advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment.
- The competitor can review candidate inventories.
- The aspirant should contact potential applicants to arrange interviews.
- Job seekers will recruit graduates of colleges, universities, and other educational institutions that can help organizations innovate and develop a strong workplace culture.
- The applicant should coordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates in recognizing and choosing the best candidates for a job.
- The candidate should notify applicants of the selection process results and prepare job offers to begin the hiring and onboarding process as quickly as possible.
- Job seekers will advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures to give employees a glimpse of the various approaches in the organization and how employees can benefit.
- The aspirant should organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
230 Lakeshore Rd E suite 200